Innovative energetic CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERS (full-time)
Working at ZigZagSolar
Solar facades are the next big thing.
Do you want to help shape the future of construction?
Do you want to make a visible contribution to the energy transition in construction?
Are you creative, innovative and driven to use your talents?
With the ZigZagSolar solar facade it has developed, ZigZagSolar wants to contribute to the fight
against climate change, air pollution, congestion on the electricity grid and the rising costs of
electricity. We want to do this not only in the Netherlands, but also worldwide.
Are you ready to join our growing team to offer our customers tailor-made solutions that fit their
buildings and ambitions?
We are looking for:
Innovative energetic CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERS (full-time) at multiple levels (MBO, HBO, University)
with a heart for sustainability.
What is expected of you?
- You have completed a civil engineering education at at least MBO, HBO or university level.
- You are eager to learn and are interested in architecture and you are interested in solar
energy and technology.
- You are curious and want to learn how we combine electrical engineering with construction.
- You feel at home in the office, in a factory and on a construction site.
You make technical and architectural sketches and drawings of facades, renderings,
calculations, implementation drawings and plans, you oversee the production and assembly
of our product, you oversee the installation on location and everything that comes with it.
- You are also communicative and think along with the sales team about construction plans or
when a follow-up question from the customer, welfare or construction arises.
- You can work with different drawing programs such as SolidWorks, SketchUp, Rivet and/or
Archicad. (is a plus)
- You want to learn by doing. The ZigZagSolar team is here to support you.
Together with you, we want to expand our leading position in solar energy for facades.
The corporate culture within ZigZagSolar can best be described with the following characteristics:
technically and aesthetically innovative, no-nonsense, informal, collegial and strongly focused on
Are you the experienced construction engineer we have in mind? Mail your motivation, why you
want to work for ZigZagSolar, with a CV to Wim van de Wall, CEO via:
Do you have substantive questions? Just ask.